Thursday 9 April 2009

The last post

It is with a little sadness that I have to close this blog. My career is moving on and I have accepted a fantastic new opportunity at my company to lead a brand new team in an exciting area.

Over the past couple of years several people encouraged me to write this blog and having written it for a while I have been surprised by the quantity and quality of feedback - there are certainly some lively minds out there in the world of intranets!

To all of you in the intranet world, good luck with your projects and, above all, have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allen

    It is sad mostly because our ways might not cross in the future.

    I have enjoyed your company and knowledge about intranet since I met you in 2005.

    Good luck with your new challenges

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.